I specialize in military and government PCS's (permanent change of station) because it is the market I know best. I can truly relate to the unique challenges that military families face while relocating, and would be happy to help you determine the best route for you during your PCS to Hawaii.
I can help answer:
* Which communities are closest to my duty station? What is the commute like?
* What is the housing market like in Hawaii?
* Should I buy or rent?
* Which school districts are best?
* What does it cost to live in Hawaii? Can I afford to buy?
* What is the difference between a townhome, condo, and apartment?
* Do you know of any VA lenders?
Please call me today at 808-351-8654. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have and point you in the right direction regarding your search for housing. I can even assess your needs now and have a list of properties available for you to take a look at as soon as you arrive on island.